My First Post

So, this is it. My own personal Blog.
I’ve always wanted to own a personal blog but honestly I didn’t knew, what to write about or who the hell would read it. But actually I see this whole thing as a diary – or something like that – over the whole three years of my studies and maybe, I’ll forward this link to some of my former colleagues and teachers.

What’s up with the university? It all began as a joke. A mate from London was visiting my friends and me in south Germany (where I’m from) and we were hanging around and talking ’bout the future. I told him how bad I would like to work or live abroad, especially in London but before doing my undergraduate degree, this would be just a dream. Before ending my sentence he was like “Bro, sign up at UCAS and try to study in London!” I’ll cut the corners: I signed up, asked my teachers and line managers for references, applied for the IELTS Test (which by the way costs 223€ – unbelievable!) and finally, I got accepted at all of the universities I applied for. I decided to accept the offer of the University of the Arts in London studying Public Relations at the London Communication College.

However, now I’m sitting here and waiting for the last 14 days to go over. In one hand I’m kinda sad to leave and not be able to see my friends everyday or just hang around with them and playing cards in the other hand I’m excited to start a new chapter of my life.

See you with the next post from London in 14 days!

Cheers!

srgn

One Reply to “My First Post”